Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Freakin' Christmas

It is 2:30 am, and Santa has finished wrapping the presents and putting them under the tree. Santa is VERY tired. He also did all the dishes piled up in the kitchen and now he is going to take a shower and go to bed. The sick child is still sick, but, miraculously, is feeling better and is up and bopping around the house. Santa didn't mind, as she had been sleeping for pretty much the past two days. He is just glad she is feeling better.

Right now she is sitting on the couch (which also happens to be my bed) and is complaining about seeing a bug in her room. I would really like to go to sleep. I know I will be awakened with the sun so the kiddos can open their gifts - and I have to make our traditional Christmas breakfast of orange rolls.

Hopefully I'll manage to get a few hours in before the fun begins.

No comments: