Thursday, December 22, 2005

Work Sucks


I had 27 babies today. Twenty-seven. My God, there can't be ANY pregnant women left in a 50 mile radius. I have been on my feet for 12 straight hours (I usually only work 8) and I only got to pee once, didn't get lunch, and am SOOO tired.

Just finished cooking supper for my kiddos. I've started using a new cookbook called Saving Dinner that is really great. It has all the shopping lists, menus, etc. All planned out, eight weeks for each season. We are in the middle of the last week of Fall, (had to start somewhere) and so far my kids have loved all the stuff I've made, including the fish I cooked last night. This had NEVER happened before. And the recipes are quick too - so far I haven't spent more than 30 minutes on anything. My youngest child just told me how great it is that I'm cooking again, and my middle child told me she'd rather help me cook than watch Cartoon Network.

In school news, got my grades today - and I made the Dean's list. The one B that I got is for a 1-credit-hour class. So my GPA is 3.9. Maybe I will be a nurse one day.

Knitting is coming along. I've gotten 9 inches on the blue sweater and am now on alien #4 in the scarf. Oldest still hasn't finished seaming the pink sweater. And now I'm seriously thinking about what to make next.

Tomorrow I have to work again, then it's off for Christmas. Yay!!!!

No comments: