Monday, September 12, 2005

Up all Night


I'm pulling an all-nighter because I have a test in the morning. Yes, I know, bad study habits, but this is about the only quiet time I get to study. Tonight, however, I'm not alone. Baby is in here with me since we're having a fussy night. Although right now she's zonked in the swing. And I believe if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

My eldest child is trying out the knitting machine, making a sweater. We had tons of black cotton yarn, and so she decided to do something with it. Also a good way of putting the machine through it's paces. I can't wait until I get some time to have a go at it. Though it is nice to have something on the needles to do while I'm waiting between classes or at a doctor's office or something. Of course I would NEVER knit at work or in class. Right.

Had my first win on an auction on ebay today. What a thrill. Got some stuff for Baby. This stuff could get really addictive. Also bid on some clothes for the other girls, but those auctions won't end for awhile, and I'm not holding my breath.

Well, I guess it's back to the books - I really am enjoying school, but the studying is going to kill me. When I was younger I never had to study, guess that's why my study habits are so horrible now. Off to put on another pot of coffee....

No comments: