Saturday, September 11, 2004

Cleaning Day

Worked every day this week, as the other girl who does my job called in sick every day. The bummer is I won't get overtime since I had to leave early every day due to childcare arrangements, appointments, stuff like that. At least the work got done. Having spent the last nine days at the hospital, I am now hoping to "enjoy" a couple of days at home. I told the kids they better not get sick or hurt, as I refuse to go back there until Monday.

Knitting is going nowhere right now. It's not only that I don't have time, but I'm so tired I can't even muster up the energy. I did turn the heel on another sock, but that's as far as I've gotten since last week.

Today I plan to clean all day. My house isn't quite at disaster stage yet, but it's getting close. I'm hoping I can get either the local news or the health department out here next week to look at the leak and the mold, as I got a letter yesterday stating that I am responsible for the repair costs. Good thing my daughter and I have been taking pictures and keeping notes on the whole thing, as I have a feeling I might need these.

No comments: