Saturday, August 28, 2004

Finally, a Day Off.

Inspection happened, and went pretty good from my POV. The guy came in, along with the apartment manager, and the first thing he said was, "What happened to your carpet?"

At this point I showed him the extent of the leak, along with the pictures we've been taking of it over the past couple of months. Then the manager said "I need someone over here NOW!" The inspector dude left, and that's the last I've seen or heard from anybody regarding anything. Monday I start contacting lawyers.

In knitting news, I'm almost done with my very first sock. Yay! I did OK turning the heel, but there is a small hole on one side. Don't know why, but I'll cheat and fix it when I weave all my ends in. Then I make the mate to this one and start on something else, or really look for the chart to the Celtic knot and finish it.

As for today, I think I may dig out the scrapbook stuff and do a little bit while my kids are otherwise occupied. Or maybe I'll dig out the sewing machine and start on the Jasmine costume my youngest has now decided she wants instead of the Slytherin costume. Oh, well.

No comments: