Saturday, August 21, 2004

The Red is Dead

My monitor is dying - at this point I have no red. So everything is grey, yellow, blue, or green. I've only have this monitor for about 4 months, so it's still under waranty. Back to the store it will go next week.

Work wasn't bad today, but I'm coming down with a cold so I feel like crap. I got no knitting done last night, even though I planned to start turnng the heel on sock #1. I took a Nyquil and about 30 minutes later I was zonked out.

Tomorrow my mom is taking my kiddos to church, so they are in the tub right now. Which, of course, means that my bathroom floor is now a lake. That's OK, I needed to mop it anyway. The kittens are freaked out by the water. They keep running into the bathroom, getting wet, and then tearing back under my bed. A few minutes later they will creep out from under the bed, run into the bathroom again, lather, rinse, repeat. They are so cute, I just don't know HOW I'm going to be able to give them up. I told their prospective new parents that they will be ready in two week (as they'll be 8 weeks old then). I just don't know if I'll be ready.

No comments: