Sunday, August 15, 2004

Is it Over Yet?

Well, my oldest child is still in Gulfport, as her plane has mechanical problems. Hopefully she will be able to get a connecting flight in Atlanta and be home tonight. She was supposed to be here at 7pm. To say that I am worried would be quite the understatement.

My younger kids have fallen asleep on my bed, and I since I have to wake them soon, I have no inclination to move them.

I finished the neck on the vest, just started at the V, knitted on US4 cable needles, and did stockingette stitch for CCs, K3p1 rib for MC below the CC, but it doesn't really show the ribbing. It does keep the neck edge from rolling too bad though. I bound off in K1P1 rib, after doing a knit row in MC. I then sewed the ends overlapping, kind of like a scrub top. My dd likes it, so I guess it'll work.

Now I have to do the armhole edging, but that shouldn't be too big a problem. I was planning on doing them in MC, but not I might try adding stripes to them, but I'll do the entire thing in K2P1 rib I think.

No comments: